Welcome to Daxx Blog..Celeb life style, clothes, modelling, acting, fashionshows.

Daxx Cruzin in Dubai,video

Sep 25, 2012

Kanye Admits to Loving Kim Kardashian!

Posted by Daxx on Tues 25sep 2012
So one of the songs in the G.O.O.D. album from Kanye West that will be dropping in the Spring is a confession from Kanye admitting that he’s in love with Kim Kardashian and throws punches at her ex-husband , NBA player Kris Humpries. After that he gives Wiz Khalifa props. The song is now blocked all over YouTube but we found the lyrics!
 
Lyrics to Theraflu:
“And the whole industry wanna f-ck yo’ old chick
Only n-gga I got respect for is Wiz
And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim
‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him
Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing”

Kanye also throws shade at Kim’s ex in the song when he follows those lines up with, “Lucky I didn’t have Jay drop him from the team,” in reference to Kris playing for the New Jersey Nets and Jay-Z having ownership in the team.
Kanye uses the rest of the track to brag about his new $6,000 Giuseppe shoes, ["$6,000 pair of shoes/ I made it to the Paris news"], PETA ["Can a N-gga have money anymore?/ Tell PETA my mink is draggin’ on the floor."], style ["Don't talk to me ‘bout style, n-gga/ I’ll ma’f-ckin’ embarrass you"], and his critics ["Might even kill somebody and YouTube it/ So whoever think they words affect me is too stupid."]
The first single, “Mercy”, is already out and is banging so good!. I can’t wait to hear what Kanye and the rest of the G.O.O.D. Music crew are spitting on that!

 And at the same time...Kim Kardashian Says,She's Ready to have Kids with Kanye.



It’s clear that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are in love. So, it’s not much of a surprise that when the reality star was on The View Wednesday and told Daxxcruz  that she thinks he’s her perfect match.
A smiling Kardashian, 31, continued to say, “Anything I’d be in now would be a permanent relationship.”
So could there be some “Kimye” kids in the near future?

“At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want. I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn’t take the time to find someone.”

Though the superstar pair has only been dating for six months, she says having known each other for a decade, “I feel like we’ve been through a lot together as friends. He’s always been the most supportive person in my life.”  So much so that she recently gifted the rapper with a Lamborghini.
Walters definitely put the hard press on Kardashian to discuss whether or not they would settle down soon and asked her what she has learned from her divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries.
Kardashian, who is technically “still married,” says she has grown a lot.

“I care more about the simple things. You really figure out what’s important in life. I value time more; staying at home, doing nothing, cooking in. I’m not all about the glitz and glam of a relationship.”
So does she have any regrets?
“As crazy as it might sound, I really don’t have a lot of regrets. […] I mean I am such a different person today, anyone who would be with me today or anyone in my past would have probably wanted the person who I am today from all my experiences I’ve learned. “


No comments:

Post a Comment