Welcome to Daxx Blog..Celeb life style, clothes, modelling, acting, fashionshows.

Daxx Cruzin in Dubai,video

Feb 11, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals

February 10th, 2013 

The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
Beyoncé arrives at the 55th Grammy Awards
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
Rihanna looks amazing in RED!

chris brown all white
               Chris Brown arrives in his “all white” everything he looks so handsome when he cleans himself up.
JENNIFER LOPEZ GRAMMY 2013
Jennifer Lopez rocked the red carpet Sunday night in a black Anthony Vaccarello gown,
taylor swift
Taylor Swift arrives at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA on February 10, 2013
ashanti

Ashanti looks amazing, I am loving the black hair color, whoa Nelly your lost!

florence welch


Florence Welch The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet

More Queen BeyThe 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Red Carpet
Solange

skrillex
Skrillex
wiz khalifa amber rose
Wiz Khalifa Amber Rose
rick ross
Rick Ross

nas
Nas

miguel

Miguel
LLCOOLJ wife simone
LL Cool J

kelly rowland grammy
Kelly Rowland

john mayer
John Mayer

adele
Adele
esperanza spalding


janelle monae

Janelle Monae
estelle
Estelle

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband,my family and my life back their address is;ogunamenspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete